The National Careers Service is the publicly funded careers service for adults and young people (aged 13 or over) in England.
The National Careers Service provides free, independent and impartial information, advice & guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities.
The National Careers Service offer is delivered by qualified careers advisers and includes support with:
– CV writing
– Understanding the job market
– Searching and applying for jobs
– Interview techniques
– Searching for courses and training schemes
– Finding funding to support learning
– Finding out about volunteering opportunities to develop work skills
– Identifying key strengths and skills
– Exploring career options
– Choosing training routes
– Developing a plan for career goals
The National Careers Service can be accessed face-to-face (ages 19 and over), online and by telephone.
For more information or to book a local appointment, call 0203 714 8350.