Hawes & Curtis was founded in 1913 by two accomplished outfitters, Ralph Hawes and George Frederick Curtis, who opened the first store at 24 Piccadilly Arcade in February 1913.

From the beginning the heritage brand has been acclaimed by aristocracy and Hollywood’s elite. Notable customers have included the Duke of Windsor, Cary Grant, Clark Gable, Bing Crosby, Lord Mountbatten, Frank Sinatra and Fred Astaire.

Main Menu